Congrats to Karen Sirimoglu new 5k PR at the Merrimack Sparkler race!
Congrats to Maggie Brice for 2nd overall woman at the Merrimack Sparkler Race!
If you or someone you know has had a significant race accomplishment, please let me know! firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ve been having a good crowd at track throughout the first half of the year! While the 5k workout will be on vacation for a few weeks, the Marathon/Half Marathon workout will be continuing as usual.
If you’re looking to run a half marathon or full marathon this fall, there will be a sign up form at track tonight to join our training programs starting July 6th, Next week!. This is included with your membership. Coach David Salvas will put together a training plan no matter whether you’re an expert or novice. If you can’t make it tonight, please reach out to me, email@example.com or to coach directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. please include your name, email, which race you’re targeting and whether you’re an expert or novice.
On Vacation returning to track on July 27th! All included as part of your membership! Come have a strong workout on the track and get a solid stretch and core workout to finish up!
NEW HAMPSHIRE GRAND PRIX
We’re in second place overall and need a great showing at the new race, the Sandown 5 Miler on August 6th. Come be a part of Gate City winning the club championship again!
Singlets can be purchased at Fleet Feet for $20 cash or check!
Gate City’s annual competition to see who will earn the title of Ultimate Runner. Run a 400, 800, 1 mile and 5k on the track – all times are age and gender graded – the top combined time will earn the title! Contact Bob Thompson if you’re interested. Or just show up on July 20th! Volunteers needed as well
Currently underway on Tuesday nights. We’re always looking for volunteers, contact Carolina Keri Tumminelli if you have any questions
HEALTH AND WELLNESS NIGHT
Mark your calendars for August 17th to join us at track. We’ll bring in a bunch of local running related vendors who will have some giveaways, and I hear there might be some treats at the finish! If you know of anyone you think should be a part of this, please contact Amanda Naro
– April 3rd – Oct 16 – Virtual Track 5K – Any Track – New Hampshire Grand Prix
– July 10th – Loon Mountain Race (USATF-NE Mountain Champs) – USATF Mountain Series
– JUly 20th – Ultimate Runner Night – Nashua North HS Track
– July 27th – Return of 5k/10k track workouts
– August 6th – Sandown 5M – Sandown, NH, 8/6 – New Hampshire Grand Prix
– August 14th – 5 Mile – Bobby Doyle 5 Mile, Narragansett RI – USATF New England Grand Prix
– August 17th – Health and Wellness Night at Track!
– August 27th – 10 Mile – Allen Mello NH Ten Miler, Auburn/Manchester NH – USATF New England Grand Prix
– September 04th – Mt. Greylock – USATF Mountain Series
– September 25th – 10 km – Lone Gull 10K Gloucester MA – USATF New England Grand Prix
– September 25th – Waterville Valley Mountain Race – USATF Mountain Series
– October 15th – Cranmore Mountain Race – USATF Mountain Series
– October 23th – Delta Dental 1/2 Marathon – Concord, NH, 10/16 – New Hampshire Grand Prix
– November 13th – 5 km – BIGGSteps 5K, Needham MA – USATF New England Grand Prix
– November 20th – Novemberfest – Nashua
– December – Mill Cities Relay! – Nashua -> Lawrence
Stay tuned! Much more to come!
Take care and see you on the roads!
Gate City Striders